Confetti Fields PDF Embroidery Pattern / Digital Download
Stitch this stunning wild flower field and learn 8 new embroidery stitches; cast on stitch, starburst stitch, lazy daisy, French knots, stem stitch, seed stitch, herringbone leaf stitch and turkey work. You'll also learn how to wrap your threads over the embroidery hoop!
The PDF download includes:
- A4 pattern to print and trace
- 10 page instructions booket
- Recommended materials list
- How to trace and transfer your pattern (with diagrams)
- Illustrated colour guide of the pattern
- Photographic stitch diagrams
- Top tips for getting started
- Comprehensive stitch instructions with diagrams and photographs
This pattern is designed with all skill levels in mind, and is totally suitable for beginners.
What you'll need:
Embroidery hoop, needle, fabric, DMC thread and scissors.
Check out the Wimperis Embroidery Haberdashery for scissors, hoops and Gamechangers.
I recommend Love Crafts for your DMC thread and fabric (this is an affiliate link and if you purchase through it I will receive a small commission from the sale. This will be at no additional cost to you)
How to get your PDF files:
Your files will be emailed to you once you've checked out, so please make sure you double check you've entered your email correctly.
You will receive no physical items with this purchase.
This pattern is for personal use only, please do not re-sell, distribute or replicate this product.